Pearne & Gordon’s professionals manage trademark and service mark filing and registration for clients worldwide. Whatever the need—trademark selection advice, procurement, portfolio management, license negotiations—we work tirelessly to enforce and defend your rights, helping establish strong brand rights while preserving brand value over time.
With growing technology and extensive digital assets, protecting and enforcing your copyrights—from music to software—is critical. We work with you to secure global copyright privileges and ownership of copyright assets.
Whether it’s obtaining, licensing and enforcing patents in all technological areas or providing patent defense on a global scale, our legal experts help you best position your innovations while avoiding possible infringement issues.
Trust Pearne & Gordon when you need accomplished representation involving patents, trademarks, trade secret and unfair competition, copyright issues, internet fraud, piracy, counterfeiting and more. Our attorneys are skilled in all aspects of litigation, mediation, arbitration and negotiation.
Bryan Fink Sample BIO and Sidebar
Bryan Fink is a partner at Pearne & Gordon LLP. His practice includes preparing and prosecuting patent applications in the mechanical arts field, along with facilitating trademark and copyright protection. His practice also includes researching and drafting infringement, invalidity, and patentability opinions.
Bryan’s mechanical arts experience has included clients in the following areas:
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, ovens, and laundry equipment
- Aircraft, including engines, wing panels, and ailerons
- Pumps, including diaphragm and rotary vane pumps
- Medical devices, including catheters and bone screws
- Manufacturing, including heat treating fixtures and the manufacture of corrugated paper and semiconductors
- Applicators, including adhesive, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical applicators
Prior to entering the field of law, Bryan worked as a technical sales engineer for Honeywell, selling and providing technical support for electro-mechanical test and measurement equipment, including load cells, pressure sensors, linear transducers, accelerometers and torque sensors. Following his position at Honeywell, Bryan gained additional experience at Diamond Power International, Inc. as a field service engineer, providing diagnostic services and supervising installations of boiler equipment, including cleaning equipment (sootblowers, port rodders), monitoring equipment (cameras), and ash handling systems (collectors, conveyors, grinders, valves, piping, and baghouses).
Bryan began as a law clerk at Pearne & Gordon while attending law school. He is a member of the Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- The Ohio State University, B.S. Mechanical Engineering, 2005
- Ohio Supreme Court
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- The University of Toledo, J.D., 1999
- The University of Toledo, B.E.T. Electronics Engineering Technology, 1996